Maddie's Fund® is made possible by the generosity of Dave and Cheryl Duffield. With the creation of Maddie's Fund, Dave and Cheryl are fulfilling a promise to their beloved Miniature Schnauzer, Maddie, to give back to her kind in dollars that which she gave them in companionship and love.
In a special interview with Forbes.com, Dave Duffield talks about his passion for animals, his love of a little dog named Maddie and the mission of Maddie's Fund.
Add up everyone's experience, and the Maddie's Fund team has over 100 years of animal welfare expertise. President Rich Avanzino has led the industry for over 37 years and is widely considered to be the father of the no-kill movement.
The Maddie's Fund Team
- Dave Duffield, Founder
- Rich Avanzino, President
- Amy Zeifang, Board Chairman
- Mary Ippoliti Smith, Vice President of Operations
- Laurie Peek, DVM, Director of Veterinary Programs
- Sheila D'Arpino, DVM, Director of Maddie's Animal Care Center
- Sharon Fletcher, Director of Marketing and Communications
- Lars Rabbe, CIO
- Shelly Thompson, Grants Manager
- Kim Domerofski, Foster Care Program Manager
- Lynne Fridley, Field Representative
- Joey Bloomfield, Grants Specialist
- Alison Gibson, Communications Specialist
- Olivia Molineux, Programs Assistant