Maddie's InstituteSM is proud to offer continuing education for veterinary professionals through our RACE approved webcasts (live and on-demand).
The Registry of Approved Continuing Education (RACE) is one of the four key programs provided by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB). The purpose of the RACE program is to develop and apply uniform standards related to providers and programs of continuing education in veterinary medicine.
RACE-approved continuing veterinary education (CE) consists of educational activities that serve to maintain, develop or increase the knowledge, skills and professional performance and relationships that a veterinary professional uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
- Cracking the Infection Control Code: Using and Interpreting Diagnostic Tests to Control Infectious Diseases in Shelters
- Do-It-Yourself Shelter Assessments: Learning to use Maddie's® Animal Shelter Infection Control Tool
- Fixing the Feline Housing Crisis: How Shelter Housing Can Make Cats Sick - And What You Can Do About It
- How Animal Shelters Are Beating Ringworm (And Yours Can, Too!)
- In One Door and Out the Other: Practical Flow-Through Planning for Animal Shelters
- Knocking the Snot Out of Feline URI: Saving Shelter Cats' Lives with Treatment and Prevention
- Magical Metrics and Dazzling Data: How Medical Fact-Finding Guides Shelters to Improved Animal Health
- Saving Lives with Antibody Titer Tests
- Shelter Crowd Control: Keeping Community Cats Out of Shelters
- Shelter Dog Mod Squad: Identifying and Modifying Canine Behavior Problems in Shelters
- The First 60 Minutes: Animal Sheltering's Critical Hour