In-depth discussions about diversity, equity and inclusion
Join us for a brand-new series of open, informal 30-minute conversations and Q+A with various DEI leaders, hosted by our own Mary Ippoliti-Smith. Learn and be inspired by each speaker’s journey promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in their daily work. Come away with ideas to keep more people and pets together through respect and appreciation as valuable members of your community.
Register now for future conversations or watch previous ones on-demand.
- There are currently no upcoming conversations. Sign up for our Maddie's Mailing List to be alerted when they are announced.
- Maddie’s® Candid Conversation Special Edition with Gabrielle Chapman & Justin Marceau
Thursday, June 3
Watch a special, 45-minute edition of Maddie's® Candid Conversation where we will be talked with Justin Marceau, author of Beyond Cages: Animal Law and Criminal Punishment. Gabrielle Chapman, a social justice analyst, facilitated the conversation and shared ways we can more effectively support companion animals and their families.
- Maddie’s® Candid Conversation with Dr. Jyothi Robertson
Tuesday, May 25
Watch an open, informal 30-minute conversation and Q+A with Dr. Jyothi Robertson, President and Founder of JVR Shelter Strategies.
- Maddie’s® Candid Conversation with Ariel Zhang
Tuesday, April 27
Watch an open, informal 30-minute conversation and Q+A with Ariel Zhang, Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives at the Animal Foundation.
- Maddie’s® Candid Conversation with Ed Jamison
Tuesday, March 23
Watch an open, informal 30-minute conversation and Q+A with Ed Jamison, Director of Dallas Animal Services, hosted by our own Mary Ippoliti-Smith.