Maddie's® Shelter Medicine Program at Cornell University co-hosted a two-day conference featuring tracks designed for veterinarians, shelter administrators, veterinary technicians and veterinary students. Presentations covered resent research data, insights and proven strategies for saving lives in animal shelters.
- Coccidia in a Shelter Setting
- FeLV and FIV
- Giardia: For Shelter Staff and Volunteers
- How to Start a Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) Program in Your Community
- Toxoplasmosis, Truth, Fiction, and Crazy Cat Ladies?
- Use of Dexmedetomidine in Shelter Anesthesia Injectable Combinations
- Using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to Target Spay/Neuter Efforts