At Maddie’s Fund®, we’re all about giving you the tools you need to save time and focus on your lifesaving work! That’s why in October 2017, we launched the Maddie’s Fund Grants Portal. Gone are the days of paper applications and reports - this online account has made the entire grants process faster and easier for you!
With the Maddie’s Fund Grants Portal, you can:
- Fill out and submit your grant application online
- Start your application, save part-way through, come back and pick up right where you left off
- View submitted applications and application status changes
- Provide payment contact during application
- Look up your grant reports, receive reminders for upcoming due dates and view completed reports (Please note that grants awarded before October 2017 and the corresponding grant reports will not show up in your account at this time.)
- Have a centralized location where you can update your grants record with current contact and organization information
Check out this video for more about why we upgraded to our Maddie’s Fund Grants Portal!
Create an Account
The Maddie’s Fund Grants Portal also gives you a chance to create your account before a grants application period even opens. We recommend that you visit the Grants Portal Login Page, create an account and fill out your Organization and Contact Profile today.
- Check out this video for information on how to create a new Grants Portal user
- Check out this video for help logging into the Grants Portal
- Check out our Grantee Dashboard Overview video for information on updating your Organization and Contact Profile
How to Prepare
Once you’ve completed your Grants Portal account, you’ll be ready to apply online when the application cycle opens. Additional ways to prepare:
- Review the Maddie's Fund Grant Requirements and ensure you meet these requirements. We also have a short video about our Grant Requirements.
- Download the sample application and prepare your responses to the application questions. The sample applications can be found on the webpages for our individual grants.
- Watch this video for an overview of the online application process.
- Become familiar with our Grants Portal by reviewing the Grantee Dashboard Overview video.
If you have any questions about the Maddie’s Fund Grants Portal, please contact our Grants Team at 925.310.5450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.