Learn more about the refreshed Maddie's Fund websites, plus how to navigate and manage your single sign on account.
A: Single Sign On or "SSO” is a software tool that allows users to login to multiple online tools using a single user id. SSO is like a passport that grants access to multiple online tools, previously requiring a unique email and password for each online tool.
A: Yes. Maddie’s Fund users are now required to enter a valid first name, last name, organization name and type of organization.
A: Once you log out of a Maddie’s Fund online tool, you are logged out of ALL of Maddie’s Fund's online tools you were using.
A: Visit your User Settings page by clicking on "User Settings” located at the bottom of the Maddie’s Fund website. You can manage your account information like email address, password, security question, first & last name, organization name and type of organization.
A: Visit your User Settings page or navigate to the Single-Sign On Dashboard. Click on your name in the top right and select "Sign out".
A: The "Unable to Sign In” error appears if you have entered your password and/or email address information incorrectly.
- If you have yet to activate your single sign on account, check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Activate Your Single Sign On Account” and follow the link in that email to create a password and activate your account. If the link has expired or you can’t locate the email, contact us.
- If you opted to "Sign in Facebook” or "Sign in with Google” you must use your corresponding social account information to sign in.
- If your account is eligible, you can request a password reset email here.
- If you’re unable to reset your password via email or are still experiencing issues signing in with your account, contact us.
A: To request a password reset email, enter your account email address here.
A: Register for a free Maddie’s Fund account here. With your account, you’ll have access to Maddie’s Pet Forum, Maddie’s University and Maddie’s Shelter Compass just a click away.
A: Visit your account settings page to update your First & Last Name, Organization Name and Organization Type. You can also update your security question, password and email address from this page.
A: Visit your account settings page to update your email address, password and security question.
A: If you wish to unsubscribe from the Maddie’s Fund Network mailing list, click the unsubscribe button on the email or contact email@example.com.
- For Maddie’s® Pet Forum notifications, visit your Notification Settings page here.
- For Maddie’s® University notifications, you’ll receive email notifications related to courses you register for and live webcasts.
- Maddie’s® Shelter Compass doesn’t currently send out email notifications.
A: Your session will stay logged in on your browser for 90 days.