Maddie’s Fund® invests its resources in a commitment to keeping pets and people together, creating a safety net of care for animals in need and operating within a culture of inclusiveness and humility. We are working towards the day when the animal welfare field more accurately represents the diversity of our country.
We introduced a new grant opportunity to support the operations of U.S.-based Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC)-led government agencies or nonprofit animal welfare or veterinary medicine organizations. Our focus was on organizations who primarily deal with dogs and/or cats and/or their people.
This $1 million grant opportunity was intended to provide operating support to qualifying organizations. Grants ranged from $5,000 to $50,000 depending on community size, organization size and demographics and impact the organization has in their community.
Please help us congratulate the following grant recipients!Alabama
- The Pretty Pittie Committee
- Animal Rez-Q, Inc.
- Arizona Animal Welfare League
- Nagi Foundation
- Old Souls Animal Rescue and Retirement Home
- Rez-Solutions and Animal Shelter, Inc
- Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe
- 831pawdyguard Rescue
- Animal Fix Clinic
- Banana’s Little Rescue
- Burbank Animal Shelter
- Cats About Town Society
- Compassion Without Borders
- Delta Humane Society of San Joaquin County
- Housing Equality & Advocacy Resource Team
- Los Angeles Animal Services
- Mini Cat Town
- North Bay Animal Services
- The Life of Kai: Compassion Connections Inc.
- The PAW Mission Inc.
- Vets In Vans
- Victor Valley Animal Protective League
- Leadville Lake County Animal Shelter
- No Animal Left Unfed Inc.
- Big Bend TNR Cat Rescue
- Celery City Cat Café
- Community Health and Empowerment Network, Inc.
- PetTrio Charity
- Adventures With Autism
- Braveheart Pets
- Etowah Valley Humane Society
- Fur Ever I Love Atlanta, Inc.
- Georgia Heartland Humane Society
- Liberty County Animal Services
- Love For Animals, Inc.
- Paw Project of Georgia
- The Kitty n Pittie
- The Maggie T Foundation
- Trapking Humane Cat Solutions
- Kauai Community Cat Project
- Poi Dogs & Popoki
- Grow With A Growl Farm and Animal Sanctuary Inc.
- Humane Society of the Palouse
- Meridian Canine Rescue
- K9 Enrichment Initiative
- The Catcade
- Tree House Humane Society
- Cause 4Paws Gary
- Leavenworth County Humane Society, Inc.
- T Russel Reitz Animal Shelter
- Rescue Alliance
- February Star Sanctuary
- Petey and Furends
- Senior Dog Sanctuary of Maryland
- Wag Workshops Inc
- Animals & Society Institute
- Lend A Helping Paw Shih Tzu Rescue
- Awesiinyag are Loved
- Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe
- Sunka Bimaaji
- For Pet’s Sake Rescue
- Center for Animal Care & Enrichment of St. Louis
- Saint Louis County Animal Care and Control
- Arlee Rehabilitation Center
- Conway Area Humane Society
- Salem Animal Rescue League
- Plainfield Area Humane Society
- ACTion Programs for Animals
- Hanks Hostel
- Project Street Vet
- Bronx Community Cats
- Bully Baby Rescue
- Cats Under the Stars Inc.
- For Animals, Inc.
- Healthy Pets Project of NYC
- Meow Parlour Cats, Inc.
- My Dog Is My Home
- Sassee Cats
- Animal Protection Society of Durham
- Binx’s Home for Black Cats, Co.
- Guilford County Animal Services
- Vets to Vets United, Inc.
- Souris Valley Animal Shelter
- Animal Protection Network
- Central Ohio’s Programs for Animal Welfare
- Indraloka Animal Sanctuary
- The Black Thornberry
- Raio de Luz Animal Rescue
- Wamakanskan Wawokiye Oti-Helping Animal Center
- Noah’s Ark Animal Homestay Inc.
- Fort Bend County Animal Services
- Hearts and Bones Rescue
- Humane Society of Harlingen
- League City Animal Shelter
- Operation Kindness
- Seniors’ Pet Assistance Network (SPAN)
- Spay Neuter Network
- Nuzzles & Co Pet Rescue and Adoption
- Advocates for Abused and Abandoned Pets
- Animal Welfare League of Arlington
- Rockingham Harrisonburg SPCA
- The Little Black Dog Rescue Group
- Fur Ever Yours Dog Rescue
- Multicultural Veterinary Medical Association
- Seattle Animal Shelter